|bad habits start early|
In 1998 President Bill Clinton proclaimed December as "Brush Your Tongue Awareness Month". It would signal a new beginning in the fight to make Americans sit up and take notice just where they are putting their tongues, with whom and what to do about it afterward.
Remember: There is no "morning after" tongue pill; no "Plan B" for the wayward, shiftless tongue.
Here are the six warning signs of the dreaded Tongue Abandonment Syndrome.
- Do you know how to say the word tongue in more than three languages?
- Do you often wake up not knowing where your tongue has been?
- Do six tongues make a right?
- Is your one goal in life to tie a cherry stem in a knot with just your tongue?
- Do you find yourself short of breath while reading American Lollipop Magazine?
- Do you often stop strangers on the street and ask them to give you a good tongue lashing?
If you answered "yes" to at least two of these questions, then all is lost. However, if you can honestlty answer "no" to just one of the above, there is hope.
Just have you credit card ready and call the number at the bottom of your screen. Be sure to ask for Donna.