Due to the very poor grades last year, even with the curve, the answers (not in any particular order) are given at the bottom of the page. That is, comrades, match the letter answer with the questions. Some answers may be used twice. Your final grade will be sent home.
For questions 1 through 14, choose A through Q as your answer. 45 points
- How many times is the word beer found in the Declaration of Independence?
- True or False: The Boston Tea Party took place in New York harbor for security reasons.
- The Battle of Brandy_ _ _ _ was fought in 1777.
- The _________ Rebellion occurred during Washington's presidency
- Bill Clinton is to Monica Lewinsky as Thomas Jefferson is to ________________.
- Who does not belong with the others? 1. Abigail Adams 2. John Adams 3. John Quincy Adams 4. Helium Atoms
- Hessian soldiers fighting the colonists would most likely drink 1. Budweiser 2. Becks 3. Rolling Rock 4. Coor's
- A keg of beer in 1778 filled how many 12 ounce red Solo plastic cups? Hint: trick question.
- Without looking at this screen, spell Fort Ticonderoga leaving out all the o's.
- What beer is named after a revolutionary war hero now dead?
- Which of the following does not belong to this group? 1. Betsy Ross 2. Martha Washington, 3. Abigail Adams 4.Game of Thrones
- Which of the following is a famous quote from the American Revolution?
b. One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas, I'll never know.
c. I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
d. Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime.
e. There, I guess King George will be able to read that!
13. Stand up and name the only two individuals pictured on our currency who were not president.
14. Holding your breath, besides Washington, who is the other revolutionary war hero on Mt. Rushmore?
Answers to above and some cheap, low blow extras thrown in.
A. Three B. Wine C. False D. Beck's E. None
F. Ben Franklin G. "There, I"...H. Thomas Jefferson I. Sam Adams J. Sally Hemings
K. Alexander Hamilton L. T-i-c-n-f-d-e-r-g-a M. Whiskey N. None O. Patrick Henry
P. True Q. "One morning"... R. G.O.T. S. H. Atoms
Visual. 17 points. Which Does Not Belong? Show your twisted reasoning.
WORK PROBLEM. CHOOSE ONLY 1. SHOW ALL WORK. DO NOT FIDGET. 5 POINTS ON YOUR LICENSE IF YOU SCREW IT UP.
A. Global temperatures were 2.3 degrees cooler in 1776 than they are today. One day, Benjamin Franklin left a 12 ounce glass of beer filled to the rim outside in the sun when it was 78 degrees outside. If left untouched all these years, allowing for only 38% spillage and 50% (to make it easy) evaporation, how much time would it take you to consume the remaining beer using an 8 inch straw with a .3 millimeter diameter sucking away at 13 pounds per square meter?
B. Draw a map of the original 13 colonies. Locate the capitals and draw a continuous line without picking up your pencil through all capitals without crossing over your line. Now, be honest. What do you see when you look at your drawing?
STOP. YOU MAY GO BACK IF THERE IS TIME AND GUESS AGAIN. IF YOU'RE FINISHED, LOOK AT YOUR WEB CAM AND SAY, "OPTION NUMBER 4."
Post a Comment